Nike. Just do it. That is the slogan of the American multinational corporation that delivers innovative products, experiences, and services to inspire athletes. It is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
And as elite as the numerous products of Nike, so is the nature of its gift card.
What is a Nike gift card?
Nike gift cards are just like cash that can be used to make purchases, but only on Nike.com, Converse.com, the Nike App, and at Nike retail stores. And like most gift cards, Nike gift cards are available as physical and digital gift cards.
What is a Nike gift card used for?
Nike Gift Cards are redeemable via online stores or used in person in hundreds of Nike-owned or converse-owned retail locations in the US and Puerto Rico. The gift cards, which are preloaded with a particular amount of money, can be used in the purchase of sportive footwear, accessories, apparel, and equipment.
Where can I purchase a Nike gift card?
It’s very easy to purchase Nike gift cards. You can simply get them at Nike.com in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Nike gift cards are also available for purchase in any Nike-owned retail stores in the following countries/regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Portugal, and Slovenia. And what is interesting is that once your order has been approved, gift cards purchased on Nike.com for delivery by mail will be dispatched with standard delivery, free of charge. Gift cards purchased on Nike.com for delivery via email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of ordering.
However, nikeforbusiness.com is the place to visit if you would like to purchase gift cards in larger quantities.
How do I use my Nike gift Card?
To use your gift card on Nike.com:
1. Tick the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher or promo code?” in the payment step of checkout.
2. Click ‘Apply’ after entering your gift card number and PIN. You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card or in the email for a digital gift card.
3. The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.
Where can I use my Nike gift card?
Gift cards purchased on Nike.com can be used on Nike.com in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Nike gift cards can also be redeemed at selected Nike retail stores. However, it is important to note that not all Nike stores accept Nike gift cards as payment. You can always use the Nike store locator to see if stores near you accept gift cards.
Can Nike gift cards be used in any country?
This is one question that is frequently asked, and the answer is simple: you can use your gift card online on Nike.com and in the Nike App in any of the countries listed above. Nonetheless, if it is necessary for currency conversion to be applied to your balance for online purchases, Nike will apply the standard foreign exchange rate at the time of purchase.
What if the gift card doesn’t cover my order total?
This is another frequently asked question; what happens if my applied gift card doesn’t cover the total? Well, there are other accepted methods that you can use to make up the difference.
Can I use more than one gift card on an order?
Of course, you can use multiple gift cards in the same order.
What are the benefits of Nike gift cards?
1. It is easy to use: It is easy and simple to use a Nike gift card; because making use of the Nike gift cards is as simple as using a promo code or coupons in a physical or in an online store. The steps to use the gift card while purchasing Nike.com are as follows:
-Tick the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?” in the payment step while checking out.
-Enter the gift card number or product voucher and then enter the PIN
The amount on the gift card will be deducted from the total price of the order. If the gift card applied does not cover the total, any accepted method of payment can be used to make up the difference.
2. Gift of best fit: If you are a sports lover or have loved ones who are sports fans or athletes or just friends that enjoy Nike products, a Nike gift card is an awesome gift for them. It removes the displeasure of doubting your gift for them because they get to make that decision. They can also customize their shoes to fit their style as Nike gift cards are also redeemable nike.com
3. It aids in faster checkout: Multiple gift cards can be used in the same order. Because of this, Nike Members have the opportunity to keep multiple credit or gift cards in their profile to aid faster checkout.
How do I check the Nike gift card balance?
Everything about using the Nike gift card seems to be very easy. And this includes checking your card balance online. Just input Nike gift card number and PIN, click check balance, and then the balance will be automatically shown. And if you get the alert: “We couldn’t find a gift card with those numbers. Please check the gift card number and PIN, and try again”, you can carefully check the card code. And if it has been redeemed before then the balance will be Zero.
Here are five important things you should know about Nike gift cards
1. Refunds for purchases made: If you return a product originally purchased with a gift card, any refund due to you will be returned to the gift card used or to a new gift card where the original gift card cannot be located. If you return a product originally purchased with multiple gift cards, the total refund due will be returned to the most recently purchased gift card.
2. Forms of Nike Gift cards: These gift cards can be obtained in two different forms: physical and digital gift cards.
-Physical gift card: As its name implies, physical gift cards can be held and sent to your mailbox after being purchased. They are used in person at Nike or Converse retail stores.
-Digital gift card: The digital gift card is virtual and sent to your email after purchase. It takes less than or about 2 hours. You use it to make purchases on Nike.com, Converse.com, and the Nike App.
Both the digital and physical gift cards are available in different denominations (these are in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, and $150).
3. Do not expire: Nike gift cards never expire. They are a perfect gift; they also give the gift card owner ample time to decide what they want to get without the fear of expiry dates.
4. Reloadable: The gift card is easily reloadable. If you want to keep using your Nike gift card after it is low, you can add value to it at any Nike retail store close to you. You could also decide to buy a new card at nike.com/gift-cards if you want an entirely different card.
5. Limitations of the Nike Card: There are so many things you can do with your Nike gift card; however, there are some things you cannot do. For example, the gift cards cannot be resold, returned, or canceled i.e. you either use or do not use them. They also cannot be used to purchase other gift cards and may lose their purchasing power to Nike property existing outside of the United States or Puerto Rico.