#Trade your gift cards online , Amazon, itunes, ebay, steam, footlocker, google play and other digital assets with us today.
Terms & conditions
By registering and opening an account to use KINGCARDS's Services, you have unconditionally agreed to and accept the terms and conditions stated hereunder:
- You undertake not to use KINGCARDS's products and services to facilitate any illegal activities.
- The information contained on this website does not constitute accounting, legal, financial, consulting, investment or other professional advice. You bear all the risks from any decision to use KINGCARDS and KINGCARDS shall not be liable for any loss suffered.
- Your account may be terminated if we discover that you have provided us with false or misleading information, or refuse to provide correct information about your true identity.
- You agree and consent to receive correspondence from KINGCARDS via email, SMS, app notifications, social media, letters or any other media we use. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or any other codes or credentials that you use to access the services.
- You are not allowed to sell, borrow, share or otherwise make available your account or any detail necessary to access your account to people or entities other than yourself.
- Your account shall not contain misleading or fraudulent information, including, but not limited to, having a non-personal phone number, creating fake reputation information for your account, faking your country of origin or providing fraudulent identification documents.
- We may at any time require you to complete our ID verification process and may also require you to submit additional identification documents to us if we deem it necessary. Failing to complete ID verification will be considered a violation of these Terms.
- KINGCARDS may suspend your account at any time for any reason.
Acceptance and Change of Terms
If you do not agree with any of these Terms of Service please do not use the KINGCARDS website, app and its services. By using this site or any of KINGCARDS's services, you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms and conditions.
Please note that these Terms of Service may be revised and reissued without notice at any time. You should visit this page regularly, and before engaging in any trades in particular, to review the current Terms of Service, since your continued use of the site will be deemed as an irrevocable acceptance of any revisions. Notwithstanding the above, we will strive to notify you of changes to these Terms of Service which significantly affect your rights and obligations. Such notices shall be sent to the email address you provided as part of your account settings and it is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date.
The Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin network is responsible for confirming Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin transactions. KINGCARDS is not liable for any loss due to, but not limited to, errors in the protocol, delays or any other breakdown relating to the Bitcoin network, Ethereum network and or Litecoin network.
You acknowledge that KINGCARDS cannot confirm, cancel or reverse coin transactions.
You expressly agree that KINGCARDS is not liable for any errors, loss or omissions due to sending Bitcoin to or receiving Bitcoin from incorrect wallet addresses, e-mail addresses, entering incorrect transaction amounts, or any other information related to coin transactions by using the service. Please ensure that you use the correct coin addresses, e-mail addresses, transaction amounts when transacting.
By using KINGCARDS, you accept the risk that transactions may be delayed and you agree not to hold KINGCARDS liable for any damages or loss due to delays.
Trade orders placed on KINGCARDS are binding and cannot be cancelled or reversed.
You acknowledge that the gift cards you trade on KINGCARDS belong to you and was purchased through proper channels without violating any law.
This service is provided without warranty of any kind and KINGCARDS does not guarantee that the site will be available 100% of the time. You acknowledge and accept that the website may become unavailable from time to time due to various circumstances and that KINGCARDS will not be liable for any losses due to the system or service becoming unavailable.
KINGCARDS cannot and does not guarantee the value of any traded item and has no obligation to buy back such traded items at any time.
It is the customer's responsibility to pay for all transaction taxes.
KINGCARDS reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms of Service, including without limitation any violation arising from any submission, posting or e-mails you make or send to any forum on the site. KINGCARDS may seek to gather information from the user who is suspected of violating these Terms of Service, and from any other user. KINGCARDS may suspend any users whose conduct or postings are under investigation and may remove such material from its servers as it deems appropriate and without notice.
Account Monitoring, Suspension and Termination
Upon probable cause to believe that you have acted in violation of these Terms of Service or:
- That any content or material submitted or shared by you in or through the services violates these Terms of Service or the intellectual property rights, other property rights or the right to privacy of any third party.
- We have reason to believe that your use of the services is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or that you are using the services in a fraudulent manner or otherwise contrary to the purpose of this Agreement.
- We have reason to believe that you have supplied false, misleading or deceptive information in connection with your registration, identity verification, transactions or any other use of the services, either to us or to another user.
- You have not responded to our inquiries or supplied the information requested by us within a reasonable period of time
- We are required to do so under any applicable law, regulation or an order issued by an authority
- If we determine that you have at any previous point in time violated this Agreement or any other agreement that you have entered into with us,
Upon the occurrence of ANY of the above, KINGCARDS shall immediately close, suspend or limit your account.
Valid payment details must be provided through authorized KINGCARDS web, app, or specified trading system. It is a violation of these Terms of Service to provide payment details through other unauthorized channels.
Buyers must be able to, upon our request, provide adequate proof of payment for up to 180 days after trades has been completed.
KINGCARDS strives to attain and maintain the highest security culture and compliance standards to government laws and regulations as well as protection of our customers. Engaging in any of the prohibited activities specified below may give rise to prosecution by law enforcement agencies.
The following acts are prohibited on KINGCARDS's web, mobile, app or other platforms.
- Gathering, stealing or engaging in unauthorized collection of information about users.
- Changing, amplifying or modifying any part of the site or the services for any purpose whatsoever.
- Disguising identity or user credentials, use of another user's credentials in engaging with KINGCARDS.
- Alter-engineering, reverse-engineering or otherwise tampering with KINGCARDS's platform in order to find limitations or vulnerabilities.
- Covert engineering of products/services for unauthorized purposes.
KINGCARDS believes in providing excellent service and strives to be sincere and transparent in its approach to customer service. Your confidence in us is of paramount importance to us and we would never place our personal growth before your interest.
This Policy aims to minimize instances of customer complaints, grievances, and disputes through a channelized approach of review and redress. Your feedback will help us in identifying shortcomings in our product features and service delivery. Your satisfaction is our main objective in our quest to build a healthy customer relationship and deliver excellent service.
KINGCARDS has developed a procedure for the prompt attention to the grievances of its customers with respect to various issues by setting up a “customer support” and “a dispute resolution mechanism”.
The following are the foundational principles of this policy:
- Prompt, courteous and timeous response to all queries, enquiries, and complaints; and
- Constantly developing new and smarter mechanisms to receive and address customer grievances. The details of the dispute resolution mechanism are placed in the domain of public knowledge.
A dispute may occur as a result of several reasons. It may be because of the difference in the service expected and the service delivered. A dispute may also arise as a result of technical or non-technical errors in the system or at times due to human inadvertence or error.
KINGCARDS provides a user-friendly platform to all its customers to file a complaint/ share feedback if they are disappointed by the services rendered. Customers can give their complaint/ feedback in sending an email to (INSERT CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL HERE)
If the user’s grievance is not resolved within the stipulated time frame, or if the user is not completely satisfied with the solution provided by KINGCARDS, then they can approach our dispute resolution system with their complaint or explore other legal avenues available for dispute resolution.
To make KINGCARDS'S dispute resolution system more meaningful and effective, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the complaints are redressed seamlessly and well within the stipulated time frame.
Expertise of staff in handling complaints
Our staff undergo regular training to ensure that consumers' queries and grievances are handled properly.
They are trained to work in a manner that enhances consumer trust and confidence in us. Our objective to achieve maximum customer satisfaction can be witnessed in both the operations as well as in customer communications.
We analyze consumer queries and complaints and ensure the removal of such complaints from the root. This helps in improving the overall quality of the service levels gradually.
Introduction to our Dispute Resolution System
The users’ experience is our focus and this is why we devote ourselves to listen to our users and take their concerns seriously.
We positively analyze and scrutinize how you would feel from the time you make requests for our services till the time you’re done to evolve and enhance our services.
We ensure a simply incredible and user-friendly experience to all our customers and in case of any complaint or concern, we do everything we can to fix them.
How to reach our support desk:
For Exchange, Payment or Related Issues
You can send an email to Support[at]KINGCARDS.com.
You can also call us on +2349082896000
If the resolution you received does not meet your expectations, please write to us: Admin[at]KINGCARDS.com
For Legal, Compliance or Related Issues
You can reach us on our contact form.
If the resolution you received does not meet your expectations, please write to us: Admin[at]KINGCARDS.com
It is also recommended that the customer provides a complaint reference number provided by our customer care team in all further communication with us regarding a particular issue. This enables us to get more details about the customer and the query quickly and helps in resolving the query faster.
Suitable timelines have been set for every complaint depending on the nature of queries and the investigations lead time which would be involved in resolving the same.